Username and password login

I'm new to AutoIt and not a programmer. I want to know if what I'm looking to do is possible with AutoIt, and is it something a person with little programming experience can do.

I'm using a Windows 10 system in kiosk mode to run a lobby attendant in our entry way. Every time the system boots up the windows app asks for us to enter a username and password then select Login to start the program. I don't want someone to have to manually type in the info each day. Can I use AutoIt to do this task? Will AutoIt run behind the scenes in kiosk mode? If possible, any thoughts of were I should start looking to get examples of this either from the forums or online?

Thanks for any assistance with this project.

LobbyTrack Login.png

welcome to AutoIt and to the forum!

i would begin by consulting the support of your app. you are probably not the first to encounter such a need, so explain the situation to them, they would probably come up with an official solution. they are paid to do so.

that said, automatic login is probably doable in AutoIt, but it might fall short of the forum rules, so will not be discussed here.

Edited by orbs

Signature - my forum contributions:

Spoiler

UDF:

LFN - support for long file names (over 260 characters)

InputImpose - impose valid characters in an input control

TimeConvert - convert UTC to/from local time and/or reformat the string representation

AMF - accept multiple files from Windows Explorer context menu

DateDuration -  literal description of the difference between given dates

Apps:

Touch - set the "modified" timestamp of a file to current time

Show For Files - tray menu to show/hide files extensions, hidden & system files, and selection checkboxes

SPDiff - Single-Pane Text Diff