Can not run script with the SCITE. - (Locked)

i have just back again to work with the Scite.

and try to check old script to run as i was able to worked with that by previous term ago.

but now as i try to work with the script to run with the Go function by the Tools menu dropdown

the scite return an error message as below screen shot by the attachment file.

I guess that was just only about the reference of file directory on folder as might happen that i accidently removed some file of the scite or autoit3 program in my computer.

or tell me what is wrong.

Capture.JPG

• Developers
22 minutes ago, foonix17 said:

I guess that was just only about the reference of file directory on folder as might happen that i accidently removed some file of the scite or autoit3 program in my computer.

or tell me what is wrong.

This is the standard SciTE.exe directory that comes with the AutoIt3 installer. In which directories are AutoIt and SciTE located on your computer?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i downloaded and install the file overwriting the old program of scite to gives with the scite lite.

and tried to run the same file but not worked.

as i run with the go function it remain 

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Developers
18 minutes ago, Jos said:

In which directories are AutoIt and SciTE located on your computer?

Simply answer my question and do NOT post in other unrelated threads!

So where is AutoIt3.exe installed and did you check if is exists?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

That will NOT work. Simply use the AutoIt3 installer as that will install everything in the proper places or start SciTE from the Subdirectory where AutoIt3.exe is located!

Edit: Seem this script is for some sort of Game Automation?

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

the one given from ioa747 is scite lite and showing same error message as i run my script.

may i use different scite program by the subfolder to put those by the autoit folder?

those are from the old copy from different folder. not installed by the autoit folder.

but why that gives error message as by screenshot?

should i move the scite folder to autoit3 folder?

Capture.JPG

Edited by foonix17

• Developers

You forgot to answer my last question! 

8 minutes ago, Jos said:

Seem this script is for some sort of Game Automation?

Please do so first now.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

it was not so funny that the error message gives note of

the one by the first screenshot

that it can not recognized the reference address of the file to mention the program quotes on error message

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.