Class wildcarding?

Go to solution Solved by ioa747,

Hello Guys!

I have a very strange issue, I'm trying to make an automation for ZebraDesigner but I have ran into many issues

-It seems that it has some kind of window wrapper that doesn't report Control information to Au3info.

-Window Class is different in every instance, so WinActivate won't work when used in the way below

$winpos = WinGetPos("[CLASS:HwndWrapper[ZebraDesigner.exe]")

Is there any way I can reliably reference ZebraDesigner.exe?

Képernyőkép 2024-02-21 140918.png

9 minutes ago, Vhriz said:

why does (?i) needed?

Take a look at the help for https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/StringRegExp.htm 

(?i) 

Caseless: matching becomes case-insensitive from that point on. By default, matching is case-sensitive. When UCP is enabled casing applies to the entire

Unicode plane 0, else applies by default to ASCII letters A-Z and a-z only.

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• Moderators
8 hours ago, ioa747 said:

I really like that site, after not using PCRE engine in so long, it quickly got me back into the abstruse way of thinking again.

Edit:

Thanks for the link to the RegExpQuickTester, that looks promising too!

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Andreik said:

@SmOke_N the best part about this site it's the debugger. Have you tried it?

Nope, never noticed it, but I just played with it, saved a bunch of cycles with an edit for same match... that's going to truly come in handy... Thanks!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.