New User Looking To Copy A Table of Data From a Site (Using Opera)

Hey All,

I'm teaching myself AutoIT (and loving the possibilities) but could use some help in figuring out how to do this task. What commands should I be reading up on to accomplish this?:

I stream a community game and use Opera as my browser. The game is sort of like 'Name That Tune' and at the end of each round, a list of all the songs, artists, and players is displayed in a table. The page name will always be the same but the table length will vary depending on the number of players. I want to be able to copy that table and save it to a WordPad (or ideally, a GoogleSheets page).

A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. I've already compiled a couple of smaller scripts (mainly mouse movement stuff so my moderators can control my game if I need to go AFK) and find that I "learn" the best while working on a project, I just don't know how to approach this.

35 minutes ago, CaptainTenille said:

I stream a community game and use Opera as my browser

Aiding people in gamming stuff goes against forum rules if you automate the game or brake EULA.

39 minutes ago, CaptainTenille said:

The page name will always be the same but the table length will vary depending on the number of players. I want to be able to copy that table and save it to a WordPad (or ideally, a GoogleSheets page).

Try the WinGetTitle() examples.

Post more info/code if you need more help.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

This isn't aiding people while playing the game, this is gathering the data once the round is over. I didn't really go into detail about the game because it is irrelevant. I know how to get the window title, I need to get the data from the table within the window.