Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smallchicken

Request on a scrip

6 posts in this topic

need help on a scrip....im making a scrip to disconnect when red dot is detected on the selected area

it goes like this[the scrip i wanted to make]-

i uses my mouse to point at the top left and press 7 then i point down right and press 8 and then i press 9 top scan for the area that i desired and then if a red dot apear,it will auto press ESC,Up arrow and enter

when i press 7 to scan the top left...it will compile wif this scrip[ SoundPlay("C:\Windows\media\tada.wav") ]

which means when i press 7 it will make a sound....

i hope any pro scriper out there would help me out.... and post the scrips that i requested for ^^ THX

need help on a scrip....im making a scrip to disconnect when red dot is detected on the selected area

it goes like this[the scrip i wanted to make]-

i uses my mouse to point at the top left and press 7 then i point down right and press 8 and then i press 9 top scan for the area that i desired and then if a red dot apear,it will auto press ESC,Up arrow and enter

when i press 7 to scan the top left...it will compile wif this scrip[ SoundPlay("C:\Windows\media\tada.wav") ]

which means when i press 7 it will make a sound....

i hope any pro scriper out there would help me out.... and post the scrips that i requested for ^^ THX

Have a go youself using the help file. When you get stuck post what you have tried and someone will help.

No-one will write your script for you.

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

My kids do that to me all the time, I want... I need... Make me one <smack!>

Have a go youself using the help file. When you get stuck post what you have tried and someone will help.

No-one will write your script for you.

I will for $1,000,000.00 (now watch the bidding go down from there or up :lmao: )

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

$999,999.99 :lmao:;)o:)

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I REMEMBER THAT!! :lmao:

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]