Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flaxcrack

MD5PWC Function

12 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Here it is! :lmao: Don't throw stones at me... o:);) If you can't figure it out then don't worry about it. :king:

#comments-start

Author: Flaxcrack @ http://www.autoitscript.com/
Version: 1.0
Use: MD5PWC($PWS, $PWL, $POT, $SPROC) :: MD5PWC(SourceFile, ListFile, JackPOTFile, Save Processor 0 for no 1 for yes) 1 is default for Save Processor

#comments-end

#include <File.au3>

Func MD5PWC($PWS, $PWL, $POT, $SPROC = 1)
    Local $plHND = PluginOpen("dllHash.dll")
    Local $aPWS
    Local $aPWL 
    _FileReadToArray($PWS, $aPWS)
    _FileReadToArray($PWL, $aPWL)
    Local $LineReadSource = 1
    Do
        Local $LineReadList = 1
        $SPW = $aPWS[$LineReadSource]
        Do
            $ENC = StringHash($aPWL[$LineReadList])
            If $ENC = $aPWS[$LineReadSource] Then FileWriteLine($POT, $aPWS[$LineReadSource]&":"&$aPWL[$LineReadList])
            If $SPROC = 1 Then Sleep(1)
            $LineReadList = $LineReadList + 1
        Until $LineReadList = _FileCountLines($PWL) + 1
        $LineReadSource = $LineReadSource + 1
    Until $LineReadSource = _FileCountLines($PWS) + 1
    PluginClose($plHND)
EndFunc

Here is an example using it

#include <md5pwc.au3>
MD5PWC(@ScriptDir&"\out.txt",@ScriptDir&"\list.txt",@ScriptDir&"\pot.txt", 0)
Edited by flaxcrack

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

Thanks for the code but where is the "dllHash.dll" file? Is this something you put together? If so please post..

Cheers.. :lmao:

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks for the code but where is the "dllHash.dll" file? Is this something you put together? If so please post..

Cheers.. :lmao:

Sorry about that. I am using JSThePatriot's MD5 Hash Plug-in. It can be found here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21010

Thanks and good luck. Make sure you use JPM's version of the file.

dllHash.dll

Edited by flaxcrack

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

Looks good. I am glad to see it is being put to good use. I will let you know when I upload the new .dll, it will be a slight bit smaller so you may just want to link to it instead of having it available here for download.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Looks good. I am glad to see it is being put to good use. I will let you know when I upload the new .dll, it will be a slight bit smaller so you may just want to link to it instead of having it available here for download.

JS

You got it! I'll keep a look out for when it is finished.

flaxcrack: Thanks for the {.DLL} post. I will give it a go..

JSThePatriot: Thanks for making this {.DLL} available.. :lmao:

Cheer.. B_

@flaxcrack

I have updated my MD5 plugin. It is fully functional now.

@busysignal

You are most certainly welcome. I plan to make some more useful plugins in the near future.

JS :lmao:

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

@flaxcrack

I have updated my MD5 plugin. It is fully functional now.

@busysignal

You are most certainly welcome. I plan to make some more useful plugins in the near future.

JS :o

Nice, I'll update the code this weekend then. Thanks a 1,000! Great job on the DLL btw. As soon as I saw it posted I knew I was going to make a MD5 Hash Auditer. :geek:

ERROR: StringHash(): undefined function.

What include file is StringHash in or is it in an include file?