Possible to monitor email account?

strate

This Friday I will be at work for half the day, the other half I'll be getting ready to surprise the girlfriend when she gets off work. We talk all day thru email while at work. I want to be able to know when she emailed me with out sitting there waiting for it. On occasion I will have to click "update" or refresh the page but thats easy to do. Are any scripts around that will assist me in this? Whats the easiest way to do it?

I'll have the script play a sound for me when I get one so I can hurry and reply, but that shouldn't be a problem.

INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

This Friday I will be at work for half the day, the other half I'll be getting ready to surprise the girlfriend when she gets off work. We talk all day thru email while at work. I want to be able to know when she emailed me with out sitting there waiting for it. On occasion I will have to click "update" or refresh the page but thats easy to do. Are any scripts around that will assist me in this? Whats the easiest way to do it?

I'll have the script play a sound for me when I get one so I can hurry and reply, but that shouldn't be a problem.

In Germany the easiest way to do that, would be sending an SMS by the provider to your mobile phone after getting a new email. :lmao:

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

In Germany the easiest way to do that, would be sending an SMS by the provider to your mobile phone after getting a new email. ;)

So long,

Mega

That would do it, if you have an e-mail address associated with your cell phone you can set up a GroupWise rule to match messages from the sender and forward a copy to your cellular e-mail account.

What version of WebAccess are you using? In WebAcc 6.5 if I just hit F5 to refresh to page I get a prompt (in Firefox) to verify that I want to resubmit POSTDATA and when I click OK it logs me off. This happens even if I've just clicked the update link, so I don't know if there's an easy-easy script fix to actually do what you requested.

DaleHolm's wicked IE functions use COM to manage the IE browser object, so you could definately use that to click specific links or whatever at a lower level, but I don't know if that's within the scope of your excercise. :lmao:

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.