Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mod_desolator

Stealthy app

7 posts in this topic

Sup ppl?

I hope this isn't a repost but how would I use the program to hide a program completely and then restore it with shortcut keys? I know I sound lazy vut thanks in advance :lmao:

-Des

@SW_HIDE / @SW_SHOW

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Okay cool. I'm curious tho, how would I simulate mouse clicks on icons in the system tray?

Okay cool. I'm curious tho, how would I simulate mouse clicks on icons in the system tray?

A window consists of controls which you can interact with directly, and you want to use a mouseclick? If you want options then use Control*() functionx.....

I'm checking out the options I can use in the Help file and so on but i'm kinda in a rush. I wanna simulate a right mouse click on an icon in the system tray. How would I do that?

If u know the cords of the tray icon u can use MouseClick("Right", X, Y)

I know, but the co-ordinates for the system tray icon won't always be the same. I wanna do something like focus the mouse cursor on it then do a right click. I can use the co-ordinates for the rest. Can the mouse cursor focus on an icon in the system tray without co-ordinates?