Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FuZi0h

My hider :)

16 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hey, this is my hider, i hope some of you will try it.

i know it aint great, but atleast i did'nt rip it! (@bang)

#NoTrayIcon
#include<guiconstants.au3>
#region;Hotkeys
HotKeySet("{pgdn}", "Hide")
HotKeySet("{pgup}", "Unhide")
HotKeySet("{Delete}","Minimer")
HotKeySet("{Insert}","Vis")
#endregion

MsgBox(0,"Instruktioner","Brug Hhv. 'Page up' og 'Page down' til at fjerne/vise det ønskede Vindue.Brug Delete og Insert til at fjerne/vise selve hideren. ")
#region;Gui'en
GUICreate("Hvilket Window?",200,200)
GUISetState()
Opt("wintitlematchmode", 2)
$Window=GUICtrlCreateInput("",0,75,155,25)
$Hvilket=GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hvilket vindue skal hides?",0,50)
$Credit = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Created by Mathias Blohm",0,180)
$go = GUICtrlCreateButton("Go!",155,72,30,30)
while 1

$msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select
    case $msg=$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        Exit
    Case $msg = $go
        Sleep(2500)
        Send("{pgdn}") 
        sleep(1000)
    EndSelect
WEnd
#endregion
 #region;Funcs

Func Hide() 
     WinSetState(GUICtrlRead($Window),"",@SW_HIDE)
 EndFunc

Func Unhide()
     WinSetState(GUICtrlRead($Window),"",@SW_SHOW)
 EndFunc

Func Minimer()
     WinSetState("Hvilket Window?","",@SW_HIDE)
 EndFunc

Func Vis()
     WinSetState("Hvilket Window?","",@SW_SHOW)
 EndFunc

#endregion

Thanks to JDeb

Min_hider.au3

Edited by FuZi0h

[~FuZi0h~]ScriptRipping? = ┴¬┴¬┴┴¬ (My word for sucks.)'FuZi0h, Liope and Rambo3889 4-EvaHelp me by pressin This!all clicks appreciated :)

I know the instruktion box in in danish but looking at the script you should have no prob.

[~FuZi0h~]ScriptRipping? = ┴¬┴¬┴┴¬ (My word for sucks.)'FuZi0h, Liope and Rambo3889 4-EvaHelp me by pressin This!all clicks appreciated :)

I have no probs works fine

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

only one question: why the **** did you made sth useless like this???

[font="Verdana"]In work:[list=1][*]InstallIt[*]New version of SpaceWar[/list] [/font]

it aint useless, school is where its most needed though

:o lol

-jaenster

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

though we have no pcs @ our school, that are used for lessons, it's useless for me :o Edited by Analritter

[font="Verdana"]In work:[list=1][*]InstallIt[*]New version of SpaceWar[/list] [/font]

though we have no pcs @ our school, that are used for lessons, it's useless for me :geek:

well we got plenty at our :o when wanting to play, or script, its is very usefull

Yes indeed is it is FuZioh :o:geek:

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

you do have a problem if you once need pgup, pgdown, delete or insert in another program

your

case $msg = $go
Sleep(2500)
Send("{pgdn}") 
sleep(1000)
EndSelect
could be replaced by

case $msg = $go
Hide()

i don't know why you need the sleep anyway, but i don't care

good luck unhiding a window you hid some time ago, cause you will forget the name after maybe 5 minutes - i'd store that in a variable

the way you hide your windows is nice although slow when you just have a few letters

Yes in our school there is

1 more question: is there really need for a hider/unhider?

yes.. on our school as rambo says

@Nufflein805 the reason we use hiders on the school is because when te teachers says " now we gonna make some work on the schools Pcs then when he isnt standing next to our pc then we gonna play games :o

@Nufflein805 the reason we use hiders on the school is because when te teachers says " now we gonna make some work on the schools Pcs then when he isnt standing next to our pc then we gonna play games :o

or use autoit

Yeah forgot that one :o