vertex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Could someone inform me on what to change if I want to search the screen for "test.bmp" and click the picture.

CODE

$image = _findImageOnScreen("test.bmp", "0,0,0,0", 0)

If $image <> 0 Then

For $r = 1 to UBound($var)-1

MouseClick($var[$r][1] , $var[$r][2], 20 )

Sleep(200)

Next

EndIf

Dosnt work ([took code from example]I have test.bmp in the same directory)

Thanks in advance

~Vivvic~

i could use the awnser to this also, cant seem to get it right :(

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

is there a way to write an AU3 script to crack thoughs human verifacations on websites? Or would it just be to insanely hard?

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Yes, it's possible.. It's called an OCR :lmao: But you wouldn't do it this way. You would have to search and compare each pixel, or group of pixels. Imaging libraries come in handy with doing this.. I dont suggest using auto it :ph34r: Would take like 2 minutes to find the right things and stuff.. I used python the last time i did it, i didnt succeed but i got pretty far :geek:

Yes, it's possible.. It's called an OCR :lmao: But you wouldn't do it this way. You would have to search and compare each pixel, or group of pixels. Imaging libraries come in handy with doing this.. I dont suggest using auto it :ph34r: Would take like 2 minutes to find the right things and stuff.. I used python the last time i did it, i didnt succeed but i got pretty far :geek:

but ocrs are for reading regular text. you would have to get/make an ocr that is REALLY good

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

but ocrs are for reading regular text. you would have to get/make an ocr that is REALLY good

Optical Character Recognition. So define "regular text" :lmao: OCR's just do the best they can to interpret what they're given, like a crappy fax doc, or whatever.... so you're right, seeing as most website verifications are designed specifically to block OCR, you'd have to have a very smart OCR to break them. I'd say impossible.

Optical Character Recognition. So define "regular text" :lmao: OCR's just do the best they can to interpret what they're given, like a crappy fax doc, or whatever.... so you're right, seeing as most website verifications are designed specifically to block OCR, you'd have to have a very smart OCR to break them. I'd say impossible.

I agree, could it be possible that the file name for the verification image could be an encryption or the actual text or would that be too easy?

I agree, could it be possible that the file name for the verification image could be an encryption or the actual text or would that be too easy?

Definitely... but i've only found one website dumb enough to have a simple pattern :ph34r: Not sure how you'd get around an encryption, but i doubt it'll be in the html source. kidding :geek:

I've seen a couple places that seem to have just an enormous database of patterns that are rarely repeated, but i think they use some sort of generator for th file name so that they always know which one it is, even if it's the same pattern with a different name. But now i'm out of my league, i don't know how they do any of it :lmao:

Definitely... but i've only found one website dumb enough to have a simple pattern :ph34r: Not sure how you'd get around an encryption, but i doubt it'll be in the html source. kidding :geek:

I've seen a couple places that seem to have just an enormous database of patterns that are rarely repeated, but i think they use some sort of generator for th file name so that they always know which one it is, even if it's the same pattern with a different name. But now i'm out of my league, i don't know how they do any of it :lmao:

wow, ok. but it isnt imposible to make an almost human ocr. it just needs amazing engineers behide it. like a few autoit guys, lol. I have thought to try to make a regular ocr with autoit but it just blows my mind thinking about how to go about it.

I think Larry and SmokeN could make an ocr. Larry made me a nice webcam motion sensor with tolorance and everything. it was great and I heard SmokeN has made a ocr before.

maybe use a ocr and rotate segments of it and use tolerance over and over until it thinks it knows the letters and repeat that.

What do you think?

wow, ok. but it isnt imposible to make an almost human ocr. it just needs amazing engineers behide it. like a few autoit guys, lol. I have thought to try to make a regular ocr with autoit but it just blows my mind thinking about how to go about it.

I think Larry and SmokeN could make an ocr. Larry made me a nice webcam motion sensor with tolorance and everything. it was great and I heard SmokeN has made a ocr before.

maybe use a ocr and rotate segments of it and use tolerance over and over until it thinks it knows the letters and repeat that.

What do you think?

what about font types? Interference? Smears? I think gmail has some nuts examples. I too would love to see how someone would code for that stuff, my brain hurts down to the pituitary just thinking of special cases though... Even finding the letters in your avatar I would think would be tough.... mine might be easier though :lmao: Wheeee! Sorry, that thing cracks me up :ph34r:

Anyway, i'm out for tonight, have a good weekend chaps, i'm off to go camping!

what about font types? Interference? Smears? I think gmail has some nuts examples. I too would love to see how someone would code for that stuff, my brain hurts down to the pituitary just thinking of special cases though... Even finding the letters in your avatar I would think would be tough.... mine might be easier though :lmao: Wheeee! Sorry, that thing cracks me up :ph34r:

Anyway, i'm out for tonight, have a good weekend chaps, i'm off to go camping!

OMG, I have never seen that before. THAT FUNNY AS SHIT

What do you think?

Are you the guy who keeps trying to sell me foreign drugs?

I think I cannot imagine a legitimate, moral, and more to the point legal use for such a thing. If you want to create a font-independent OCR using AutoIt or anything else, more power to you, but you're talking about thwarting online security features used to protect personal data and prevent fraudulent accounts. I don't think I've ever been spammed from an account that was not fraudulent.

Seriously, what could you do legally with an OCR that tolerant? Handwriting recognition for four-year-olds?

Are you the guy who keeps trying to sell me foreign drugs?

I think I cannot imagine a legitimate, moral, and more to the point legal use for such a thing. If you want to create a font-independent OCR using AutoIt or anything else, more power to you, but you're talking about thwarting online security features used to protect personal data and prevent fraudulent accounts. I don't think I've ever been spammed from an account that was not fraudulent.

Seriously, what could you do legally with an OCR that tolerant? Handwriting recognition for four-year-olds?

It's just to see if it can be done. The person that can do that is a god. it would revolutionize AI in so many ways.

Think of the Honda Asimo. If it's ORC was that good it could help the blind read hand written letters.

so. . . What do you think. Get off my ass, damn

http://world.honda.com/ASIMO/

Edited by zerocool60544

It's just to see if it can be done. The person that can do that is a god. it would revolutionize AI in so many ways.

Think of the Honda Asimo. If it's ORC was that good it could help the blind read hand written letters.

so. . . What do you think. Get off my ass, damn

http://world.honda.com/ASIMO/

Sorry about how that came out. That particular purpose never occurred to me.

Consider me off your ass.

http://world.honda.com/ASIMO/technology/intelligence.html

nice videos on its interaction with people (his speech is reallistic but funny)

http://world.honda.com/ASIMO/technology/intelligence.html

nice videos on its interaction with people (his speech is reallistic but funny)

Cool! Good luck with that!

The thing with the online security totally threw me off. What a great project that would be, especially if it could be prevented from falling into the wrong hands. I hope you succeed.

There are ways to decrypt the verification images. Dont really think you can do it with autoit alone though.. It's not about recognizing fonts.. it's about recognizing similar traits of characters.. I remember when there were people writing OCR's to find two similiar words that had lines of all colors over the words..

Do you have a sample verifycation image you want to be "decrypted"?

Edited by jackyyll

There are ways to decrypt the verification images. Dont really think you can do it with autoit alone though.. It's not about recognizing fonts.. it's about recognizing similar traits of characters.. I remember when there were people writing OCR's to find two similiar words that had lines of all colors over the words..

Do you have a sample verifycation image you want to be "decrypted"?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...35143&hl=en

post-9369-1160201960_thumb.jpg