Karaoke player

Lakes

Anyone attempted this with autoit?

First step is to Parse the Karoke file for the Lyrics...

Basically I want to play the Karaoke file but send the text to a voice Chat Room.

Thanks!

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

I dont think any1 have made something like this why doesnt u start to make something like it ?

Edited by rambo3889
My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

I dont think any1 have made something like this why doesnt u start to make something like it ?

Because I`m a Noobie at this and this is beyond my skills so far...

If I could find a simple Karoke player that used plain text, then I could maybe read the text output...

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

I think it will be really hard to make 1 because then you need the text (Maybe not so hard) but then you need to find how long the song is then later where the correct time the correct song is singed and then display it

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!