Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frakman

Running a script before logon

5 posts in this topic

Trying to get a script to be running in the background before a user logs in. For example the script is running and press ctrl alt del to login is displayed on the screen. Thanks for any info!

jon

I thinks that is impossible

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

moin, moin...:o!

i don´t understand what you want to do, but why don´t you use autologon in the registry and if you want run a script automate after logon set a key in run or runonce...

[font="Comic Sans Ms"][center]Powered by AutoIt3http://www.wik-eric.de/zips/Synchro2.2.2-4free.zip[/center][/font]

Or RunOnceEx

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

If you have it run as a service you can have the script running with out anyone logged in... I've done this in a program i wrote for someone. if i remember right i had it write to the reg while it was still at the login screen to do a runonce in the reg.