MouseClickDownDelay Question

NSearch

• Developers

I would like to use the MouseClickDrag function with the MouseClickDownDelay option. Would someone help me with the syntax please.

Thanks.

they are options which are defined with Opt() or AutoItSetOption () ... see helpfile for syntax and examples.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have looked at the options, but I am not sure if this is even possible, and if it is, I can not find an example of the syntax.

I would like to click a location on the page, hold down the mouse button, drag the mouse down the page holding the mouse button down for ~25 seconds.

As if you wanted to highlight everything thing on this page, by holding the mouse button down and dragging it down the page.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

I have looked at the options, but I am not sure if this is even possible, and if it is, I can not find an example of the syntax.

I would like to click a location on the page, hold down the mouse button, drag the mouse down the page holding the mouse button down for ~25 seconds.

As if you wanted to highlight everything thing on this page, by holding the mouse button down and dragging it down the page.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

MouseDown()

MouseMove()

Sleep()

MouseUp()

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()