Clearing Up Files

With basic knowledge of AU3 I came up with the following code that I am going to compile into an exe. I need some help or suggestions with improvements.

FileSetAttrib("C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files ", "-RS")
FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ *.* ")

FileSetAttrib("C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp ", "-RS")
FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\ *.* ")

FileSetAttrib("C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\History ", "-RS")
FileDelete("C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\History\ *.* ")

It's pretty straight forward... it sets the attributes of the folders so that the contents can be cleaned. Only problem is that it don't for the most part. Any other suggestions to clean the entire contents of Temp Internet Files, the Temp directory and remove the Internet History from IE 6 by the way: this is going to be running on Windows XP Pro

Any help is appreciated.

As far as I know, AutoIt does not support wildcards in that manner. And if it does, someone fill me in pls! I would personally delete the folders themselves and then have script recreate them. I am no expert though and there may be a more er appropriate way of accomplishing your task. But that is what i would do *shrug*