Sign in to follow this  

Have the Handle....

I am a financial trader and have a script, with the help from some of you, takes a text file and runs through each symbol and enters this into a text file. The script works, but I now want to run this on my trading platform ( level 2 screen ). Basically, the script is used to find hidden orders and then use that info accordingly. I know how to find the handle:

The trading platform has muliple level 2 screens open at one time.....the handle for one of the the level 2 screen is 00090218.

I want to have the script run and execute on this specific level 2 screen. The program is called HydraTrade.exe, but when you run this program there are multiple screens. The program has order execution screens, charts and the level 2 screens that you enter a symbol to buy or sell. The script is going to run on this one screen and enter a symbol and execute the orders until the script is finished. How can I use the handle from the code below to focus the script on that screen.

For $i = 1 to $var[0][0]
; Only display visble windows that have a title
  If $var[$i][0] <> "" AND IsVisible($var[$i][1]) Then
    MsgBox(0, "Details", "Title=" & $var[$i][0] & @LF & "Handle=" & $var[$i][1])

Func IsVisible($handle)
  If BitAnd( WinGetState($handle), 2 ) Then 
    Return 1
    Return 0