Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
De-Zypher

Excuting a script remotely to run on the local host.

5 posts in this topic

Hello all.

Im posting because I have a simple "can this be done" question. Now I am not a scripting king...far from it. I use some autoit scripts to excute functions in games. It works very well for what i need to do. Now with that being said I am trying to host my scripts on one computer through a network share, and from computer 2 map that network share and then excute it on computer one. so that the desired out come is to run the script from computer 2 but the script effects or runs on compter one. effectivily sending a command from a game running on computer 2 to a game running on computer 1.

thanks in advance...

De-Zypher

huh?? try again. fewer words , no digressions == more clarity.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

ok...sorry for the long wndness...

simply....there are 2 computers computer one and computer two. both computer are running a game. scripts are on a network share on computer one. I want to excute the scripts from computer two to affect the game running on computer one.

excute script remotly effecting computer one. causing computer one to take an action in the game

: psexec from www.sysinternals.com and Run() or RunWait()

If all you want is to run the script, compile it, to SCRIPT.EXE and then a one-line batch file to

run it will suffice:

psexec \\WORKSTATION  [options] SCRIPT .EXE

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

Check my signature for the Remote Server New and it will run files according to the syntax of AutoIt. Just read about it.

- Max