How to set the tab order of buttons.

I designed a form using Koda and I noticed the XML description of the form that buttons have a tab order. I set the tab order by editing the file but when I run the form the tab order has no effect. So, if I have buttons A through D, tabbing from one to the next might go C, A, B, D for example. I could not see anything in the generated code I pasted into an au3 file that shows the tab order.

Is it possible to do it or is the tab implied by the order in which the controls are created?

Edit: I rearranged the order of the controls in the au3 file and the tab order does follow the order of the component creations. Maybe the tab order in Koda has no effect and does not influence the generated code?

Edited by Peter Hamilton-Scott

I designed a form using Koda and I noticed the XML description of the form that buttons have a tab order. I set the tab order by editing the file but when I run the form the tab order has no effect. So, if I have buttons A through D, tabbing from one to the next might go C, A, B, D for example. I could not see anything in the generated code I pasted into an au3 file that shows the tab order.

Is it possible to do it or is the tab implied by the order in which the controls are created?

Edit: I rearranged the order of the controls in the au3 file and the tab order does follow the order of the component creations. Maybe the tab order in Koda has no effect and does not influence the generated code?

This may help.... You will tab in the same order that the controls were created. You can also remove the default style which include a $WS_TABSTOP. This will fix it for you also.
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...