default working dir in run ( )

Run ( "filename" [, "workingdir" [, flag[, standard_i/o_flag]]] )

I want to be able to specify a flag but leave the working dir as the way it is. What should I put as the working dir?

(what does the working dir even do anyway?)

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• Moderators

Run ( "filename" [, "workingdir" [, flag[, standard_i/o_flag]]] )

I want to be able to specify a flag but leave the working dir as the way it is. What should I put as the working dir?

(what does the working dir even do anyway?)

@WorkingDir

Current/active working directory. (Result does not contain a trailing backslash)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

but that is for the current script's working dir, not the new program's working dir. Or am I wrong?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

but that is for the current script's working dir, not the new program's working dir. Or am I wrong?

Nope, that is @ScriptDir that is your scripts directory. @WorkingDir can be anything that is set with FileChangeDir(), would be the script directory normally if you click on your file to start, or even the root of your system drive, if your script is started from the registry. Fact is, you should not use @WorkingDir, unless your script is aware of where it's current @WorkingDir is.