Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bokkie

Off Topic: Contributions To The Hosting Costs.

3 posts in this topic

To the chief honchos who maintain the forums and the product, a big thank you.

I really am delighted you make it available for free. I'm in the UK so I'd like to make a financial contribution to the hosting fee. Bank charges make it too expensive to send to the US but if there is a deposit account I can pay into here in the UK I'd be happy to do that. If someone knows anyone in the UK who'd make sure the money gets to the right place, could you send me a private message and I'll take it from there.

Many thanks.

To the chief honchos who maintain the forums and the product, a big thank you.

I really am delighted you make it available for free. I'm in the UK so I'd like to make a financial contribution to the hosting fee. Bank charges make it too expensive to send to the US but if there is a deposit account I can pay into here in the UK I'd be happy to do that. If someone knows anyone in the UK who'd make sure the money gets to the right place, could you send me a private message and I'll take it from there.

Many thanks.

write to JON which is located in Birmingham UK.

Perhaps he want to receive Euros ...

write to JON which is located in Birmingham UK.

Perhaps he want to receive Euros ...

Thanks jpm, I'l look for his name and email him or however it's done. He's based in Birmingham? Yeeeeesh! I thought I lived in a crap town called Crawley but it's reassuring to know there's another crap town out there! :)