Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shyke

Warden Protection

10 posts in this topic

Alrighty... As some of you may know Warden (World of Warcraft's anti-hack/bot spyware) scans your computer for all programs running, grabs thier title bar then uses that to locate the *.exe. After it has the *.exe it hashes that up against stuff in thier database and if it matches you're screwed. I was wondering if anyeone could help me with a method of making a script undetectable while not using rootkits.

All help is appreciated,

- Shyke.

Alrighty... As some of you may know Warden (World of Warcraft's anti-hack/bot spyware) scans your computer for all programs running, grabs thier title bar then uses that to locate the *.exe. After it has the *.exe it hashes that up against stuff in thier database and if it matches you're screwed. I was wondering if anyeone could help me with a method of making a script undetectable while not using rootkits.

All help is appreciated,

- Shyke.

scripts have been posted to change process names, etc. search the forum for hiding processes etc.

1100111 00001011101111 00011101101111 00010111100100 00001111110100 00110111110010 00101101111001 0011100i didn't make up this form of encryption, but i like it.credit to the lvl 6 challenge on arcanum.co.nz

All help is appreciated,

- Shyke.

Where's the fun of playing when you cheat to do something?

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

I am gonna make a bot to do multiple things and I want this thing to be nearly undetectable.

I am gonna make a bot to do multiple things and I want this thing to be nearly undetectable.

don't aim low. go for completely undetectable.

1100111 00001011101111 00011101101111 00010111100100 00001111110100 00110111110010 00101101111001 0011100i didn't make up this form of encryption, but i like it.credit to the lvl 6 challenge on arcanum.co.nz

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

I hope it will be detected and your account removed *EViL GRiN*

I don't realy like cheaters and so i don't cheat myself. It doesn't make sense. But maybe that's just my aproach ;p

Edited by MadBoy

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

So far protection wise I have Proccess Gaurd defending it (if you don't have it, the software will get it for you if you click ok). What methods can I use otherwise?

So far protection wise I have Proccess Gaurd defending it (if you don't have it, the software will get it for you if you click ok). What methods can I use otherwise?

Not cheating and get your own skill up.

Alrighty, I gave the program a ever changing name... how do I get around the hashing?

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Alrighty, I gave the program a ever changing name... how do I get around the hashing?

Don't run it? It won't get hashed if it's not running.

Edited by greenmachine