Control Is Hidden

raw

Im trying to write a script that will allow for an unattended installation of an application whereby using AutoIT V3 to launch the applications setup.exe and click through the buttons, check boxes, etc in the installation setup process. Im using the AutoIT Window Info tool to get the ControlID information so I can use the ControlClick command to perform the mouse click. However on one of the screens, when I position the mouse pointer over the Next button, there is no ControlID or Text information within the Control Under Mouse section of the AutoIT Window Info tool and in parentheses underneath Text: Control is Hidden is displayed.

Is there anyway to get the ContrilID information when control is hidden? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

RAW

Example

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Size: X:34 Y:504 W:623 H:231

ControlID:

ClassNameNN: ISTWinCls1

Text:

(Control is Hidden)

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Status Bar Text <<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Moderators

Im trying to write a script that will allow for an unattended installation of an application whereby using AutoIT V3 to launch the applications setup.exe and click through the buttons, check boxes, etc in the installation setup process. Im using the AutoIT Window Info tool to get the ControlID information so I can use the ControlClick command to perform the mouse click. However on one of the screens, when I position the mouse pointer over the Next button, there is no ControlID or Text information within the Control Under Mouse section of the AutoIT Window Info tool and in parentheses underneath Text: Control is Hidden is displayed.

Is there anyway to get the ContrilID information when control is hidden? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

RAW

Example

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Size: X:34 Y:504 W:623 H:231

ControlID:

ClassNameNN: ISTWinCls1

Text:

(Control is Hidden)

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Status Bar Text <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Have you tried using the ISTWinCls1 (ClassNameNN) as the Control ID? (Maybe even ControlShow('Window Name', '', 'ISTWinCls1') to see if it will show even?)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.