Create An Autoit That Maximizes The Game, Performs The Task

Arez

I DLed the program and am completely confused on how it works.

I just wanted it to maximize the game, and then have it run around repetedly as to stop the game from ending.

I have no idea how to make this because I don't understand how to make autoit programs with the AutoIt3 file or really anything about it.

Could someone help me make an extremely basic script just so I can see how? Thanks

Edited by Arez

Thank you for your help.

I was initially looking to make a script for Diablo II that would make the character run around as to stop the game from disconnecting.

I can see that it will take a long time to learn how to do this though.

Look in the help file at While loops (While 1 for infinite loops)

and at the function MouseClick and WinSetState with @SW_MAXIMIZE

That should help you a little bit, look at the examples see how they work. AutoIt is a very easy language to learn

~cdkid

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Diablo II (as with many other games I suspect) does not have any controls in the window to act upon. Therefore, it's going to be even tougher to interact with the window when it's minimized. There is something in the Scripts and Scraps forum that does with minimized clicking though, you should try doing a search for Diablo II or similar.

Edit - aha, this IS an easy task. I just re-read your post and it said MAXimized, not MINimized. MouseClick is the way to go.

Edited by greenmachine

AutoIt is a very easy language to learn

One of the easist in fact.

Very few keywords, many functions, but a lot of functionality!

It should only take 2 or 3 days of examining the help file for an experenced programmer to pick this up.

#)

I went ahead and made a little script to click every 30 seconds in a random location in the Diablo II window:

If WinExists ("Diablo II") Then
    While 1
        WinActivate ("Diablo II")
        WinWaitActive ("Diablo II")
        $WinPos = WinGetPos ("Diablo II")
        $Xcoord = Random ($WinPos[0] + 100, $WinPos[0] + $WinPos[2] - 100, 1)
        $Ycoord = Random ($WinPos[1] + 100, $WinPos[1] + $WinPos[3] - 150, 1)
        Send ("{ALTDOWN}")
        MouseClick ("primary", $Xcoord, $Ycoord)
        Sleep (100)
        Send ("{ALTUP}")
        Sleep (30000)
    WEnd
Else
    Exit
EndIf

It holds alt when it clicks so you don't accidentally click on a merchant or your stash (or something else).