Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seedorf

Need Some Help

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Im new to this software so for you I think it should be easy. My question is that im wondering what you mean with this "MouseClick("left", 736, 534, 3, 2)". I understand that it will click at X= 738 and Y=534 but what are 3 and 2?

Pleaze help a friend out

There is such a thing as an AutoIt help file.

MouseClick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perform a mouse click operation.

MouseClick ( "button" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] )

Parameters

button The button to click: "left", "right", "middle", "main", "menu", "primary", "secondary".

x, y [optional] The x/y coordinates to move the mouse to. If no x and y coords are given, the current position is used.

clicks [optional] The number of times to click the mouse. Default is 1.

speed [optional] the speed to move the mouse in the range 1 (fastest) to 100 (slowest). A speed of 0 will move the mouse instantly. Default speed is 10.

Return Value

Success: Returns 1.

Failure: Returns 0, the button is not in the list.

Remarks

If the button is an empty string, the left button will be clicked.

If the user has swapped the left and right mouse buttons in the control panel, then the behaviour of the buttons is different. "Left" and "right" always click those buttons, whether the buttons are swapped or not. The "primary" or "main" button will be the main click, whether or not the buttons are swapped. The "secondary" or "menu" buttons will usually bring up the context menu, whether the buttons are swapped or not.

#)