Send Alt Indefinitely While Doing A Task

Arez

This is the code I need help with:

While 1

Send("{ALT}")

WEnd

MouseClick("left", 631, 0, 2, 2.5)

It gets stuck on alt and doesn't go to the next thing. Is there any way for it to keep alt held down while the mouse moves?

HotKeySet("{esc}", "_Close")
While 1
Send("{ALT}" & MouseClick("left", 631, 0, 2, 2.5))
WEnd

Func _Close()
Exit
EndFunc

You had the MouseClick() outside the While loop... so it would be impossible to get to it with just that code...

If i were you, i would put that hotkey in their, so u can get out of the program without having to restart your computer.

Edited by CHRIS95219

HotKeySet("{esc}", "_Close")
While 1
Send("{ALT}" & MouseClick("left", 631, 0, 2, 2.5))
WEnd

Func _Close()
Exit
EndFunc

You had the MouseClick() outside the While loop... so it would be impossible to get to it with just that code...

If i were you, i would put that hotkey in their, so u can get out of the program without having to restart your computer.

Since when do you need to restart your computer to close an AutoIt script?

Also - you might want to do Send ("{ALTDOWN}") before the mouseclick and Send ("{ALTUP}") after (does the same as alt+click.

Since when do you need to restart your computer to close an AutoIt script?

Also - you might want to do Send ("{ALTDOWN}") before the mouseclick and Send ("{ALTUP}") after (does the same as alt+click.

since the mouse moves to a position at the top of my screen and keeps clicking so all windows will loose FOCUS...

???

I have about fifty different mouse coordinates, Send("") functions and so on in the code I have. Alt needs to be pressed for all. Is there any way to make it more general instead of just for that specific thing?

I have about fifty different mouse coordinates, Send("") functions and so on in the code I have. Alt needs to be pressed for all. Is there any way to make it more general instead of just for that specific thing?

Just do Send("{ALTDOWN}") before all the mouse clicks... then after all the mouse clicks are done, do Send("{ALTUP}")

ex..

While 1
Send("{ALTDOWN")
;Mouse Clicks go here
;Mouse Clicks go here
;Mouse Clicks go here
;Mouse Clicks go here
Send("{ALTUP}")
WEnd