Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jvanegmond

Guide For Making Game Scripts

4 posts in this topic

I actually don't have a guide to making Game Scripts. But as AutoIt Help doesn't say anything about the particular functions for Game Scripting. I don't know anything yet about this scripting so i will write the Guide in a beginner's point of view. Let's say, i want to extract how many health a character has and then if it's lower then a certain value drink a potion ( Send H for health potion ). A few possibilites are:

If the health bar doesn't change color.

- Check where pixel is Color (red in most cases) and where it isn't that's how far the current health bar is. if value is lower the number, Send H

If the health bar changes color.

- Read the color and if color is lower then setcolor , Send H

I'll write this in advance but how to, read memory and how do you know which memory to read? Is this like using a package logger?

Can you use COM to read things like memory?

Any other idea's

Look in Scripts & Scraps, w0uter wrote some UDFs to read proc memory.

~cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

I actually don't have a guide to making Game Scripts. But as AutoIt Help doesn't say anything about the particular functions for Game Scripting. I don't know anything yet about this scripting so i will write the Guide in a beginner's point of view. Let's say, i want to extract how many health a character has and then if it's lower then a certain value drink a potion ( Send H for health potion ). A few possibilites are:

If the health bar doesn't change color.

- Check where pixel is Color (red in most cases) and where it isn't that's how far the current health bar is. if value is lower the number, Send H

If the health bar changes color.

- Read the color and if color is lower then setcolor , Send H

I'll write this in advance but how to, read memory and how do you know which memory to read? Is this like using a package logger?

Can you use COM to read things like memory?

Any other idea's

i'm sorry i'm a little confused, you're writing a guide but know nothing about the subject? i hope that works out for you. definitely check out w0uter's memory udf's, may want to look into pixelgetcolor() and pixelchecksum()

1100111 00001011101111 00011101101111 00010111100100 00001111110100 00110111110010 00101101111001 0011100i didn't make up this form of encryption, but i like it.credit to the lvl 6 challenge on arcanum.co.nz