Dragon Raja [script]

• Moderators

also if u do own a Mortgage company why would u spent your time in ur computer? arent u busy all da time? cuz my dad do work at mortgage [American Home Mortgage] he always been busy. I never knew that a owner of a Mortgage would spent his time here..

It's not a matter of being busy, some of us like to Multi-Task.... Doing "some things" some of the time, is no where as intrigueing as doing "alot of things" all of the time, IMHO (In my humble opinion).

I've automated just about everything there is when it comes to work, and with owning the company, I don't have to chase leads like I did when I did what your dad does (a loan officer). Now people like your dad, make people like me money with less effort on my part.

Take a leap of faith, no one is asking you to put in 20+ hours a day like cameronsdad, but they are asking/telling you... If there is something that you want out of AutoIt, put forth an effort, or just turn off your computer. The effort will go rewarded (with people helping you) and the turning off the computer, well that will at least solve your current headache.

***About life in general since you mentioned it. If you can't be bothered with learning something along lifes grand journey, and putting those things you learn every day into practice, then it seems that your social life may in fact be plentiful, but without learning, impliementing, and retaining the knowledge, your not growing as an individual, and ultimately your life will end up like your grades did before you 'barely' finished school.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

@smoke: i definitely agree with your "learning-thing"

@lemonandez: maybe you should increase your sleep to:

sleep (30*60*1000); 30 minutes * 60 seconds * 1000 milliseconds !!!

or change your adlib to:

AdlibEnable("_keypress", 30*60*1000)

you just need 1 of these (the sleep or the adlib-delay)

you whole code might look like

hotkeyset("{end}", "_run")
hotkeyset("{home}", "_stop")

while 1
   sleep(10); increased that to reduce cpu-load
wend

func _mouseclick()
while 1
   MouseClick("left")
   sleep(10)
wend
EndFunc

Func _keypress()
send("1"); maybe try controlsend ("your window title", "", "", "1")
EndFunc

Func _run()
    AdlibEnable("_keypress", 30*60*1000)
    _mouseclick()
EndFunc

Func _stop()
    adlibdisable(); here's your pause
while 1
sleep (10)
wend
;need pause
EndFunc

hope you are satisfied with what i scribbled here

have fun and enjoy yourself (maybe try to improve your skills or read the helpfile

Function Reference

AdlibEnable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enables Adlib functionality.

AdlibEnable ( "function" [, time])

Parameters

function The name of the adlib function to call.

time [optional] how often in milliseconds to call the function. Default is 250 ms.

Return Value

None.

Remarks

Every 250 ms (or time ms) the specified "function" is called--typically to check for unforeseen errors. For example, you could use adlib in a script which causes an error window to pop up unpredictably.

The adlib function should be kept simple as it is executed often and during this time the main script is paused. Also, the time parameter should be used carefully to avoid CPU load.

Related

AdlibDisable, Call ;<------------------- you would have known how to pause your script by just looking here!