Listbox In Web Form

I have a question...I still can’t master Listbox. In attached file you can find part of web form that I must fill in every day, other issue I’ve managed but this is really invincible matter. Simply I need to "move" two selected categories to the second listbox. But my effort is not successful. :mellow:

Could anybody help me? Any suggestion is good for me. Thank you... :)

listbox.htm

Works for me!

I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0

If you are using Javascript, note that there are some different properties for Mozilla and IE.

#)

• 3 weeks later...

Works for me!

I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0

If you are using Javascript, note that there are some different properties for Mozilla and IE.

#)

I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0 and I'm running in to the same issue.

Please take a look at this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...=ST&f=2&t=24665

The value is not getting set but the item associated with that value is getting highlighted.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"-Jimi Hendrix

I have a question...I still cant master Listbox. In attached file you can find part of web form that I must fill in every day, other issue Ive managed but this is really invincible matter. Simply I need to "move" two selected categories to the second listbox. But my effort is not successful. :(

Could anybody help me? Any suggestion is good for me. Thank you... :think:

This is actually a SELECT OPTION element.

You'll find a discussion and example of SELECT OPTION here

Use this method to select the items and then .click on the ADD button.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble