Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
t1g3r

Autoit

5 posts in this topic

it.au3

yes another noob question. if there are what commands would i use to get autoit to find words in the text line in the control under mouse area.

it.au3

yes another noob question. if there are what commands would i use to get autoit to find words in the text line in the control under mouse area.

ControlGetPos

MouseGetPos

GUICtrlRead

INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

SysTabControl321 can be alittle differcult to manage with AutoIt.

Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 4)
$text = ControlGetText('Class=SciTEWindow', '', 'SysTabControl321')
MsgBox(0, '', $text)

:)

Edited by MHz

SysTabControl321 can be alittle differcult to manage with AutoIt.

Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 4)
$text = ControlGetText('Class=SciTEWindow', '', 'SysTabControl321')
MsgBox(0, '', $text)

:)

My problem is i have an active window with a box which displays different text in it i can use "guictrlread" and the controlID this works fine but i need to do different things depending on what text is in the box. how can i get it to understand the different text

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

My problem is i have an active window with a box which displays different text in it i can use "guictrlread" and the controlID this works fine but i need to do different things depending on what text is in the box. how can i get it to understand the different text

Your in the general support forum (not Gui forum). Do you want to state whether your are reading from a AutoIt Gui internally or from an external Gui application. GuiCtrlRead is for internal AutoIt Gui usage. :) Edited by MHz