Sign in to follow this  
eynstyne

Make Label Control Act Like An Inputbox

eynstyne

The Topic is pretty self explanitory...

The inputbox can't be used, because I would like to input stuff into the window, but don't want the inputbox showing, so I used a label.

Can anyone tell me how I can make a label act like an inputbox? I tried using _StringInsert, but can't seem to

figure it out.

Thanks in advance

:)

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

SmOke_N

Have you tried using an Edit Box instead?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

eynstyne

Yes, the edit box is still shown. I need it to be hidden, but still be able to type text in.

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Gigglestick

Search the forums. I remember seeing a script that made edit boxes appear like labels but were editable.

My UDFs: ExitCodes