Sign in to follow this  
dazzyreil

Am I Stupid ?

any resemblance of characters in my last comment and scriptkitty are completely conincedental...

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante (Hicks)

Just playing with ya, I chose this name as a play on script kiddies as it is. I do my best not to start talking in gamespeak LoL, or L33t PhR33k, as it gets a bit hard to understand. :D

AutoIt3, the MACGYVER Pocket Knife for computers.

Just playing with ya, I chose this name as a play on script kiddies as it is.  I do my best not to start talking in gamespeak LoL, or L33t PhR33k, as it gets a bit hard to understand. :D

I might put an AutoIt mouse pad up on ebay with the description "L@@K R4R3!!!!!"

:huh2:

omfg lmao w00t!!

the only reason i was typing "cyberslang" cuz i was in a hurry :)

and my sentences didnt make sence :) cuz i feal really .....crap now...alot of probs in real life with my girlfriend and an other friend so....anyway wont happen anymore :huh2:

no offence taken by anyone :lol:

and i dont mind if some1 makes a Dutch joke :(

emmanuel: just must be belgium if you know dutch jokes ??? or am I wrong ??? :D

Therefore we can type as of now in the Netherlands???

yeap.. think we have to ask Jon to move this thread to the Chat forum....

Its turning into a exibition of Languages...... :D

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hey jdeb i am gonna go back to sticking my tongue back on a 9 volt battery all this thinking hurts my brain and this is my 300th post woohooo... was well worth it... :D

Spoiler

To help with the translation AutoIt script:

ROTFLMAOASTC

<chat> Rolling on the floor laughing my ass (or arse) off and scaring the cat. The superlative form of ROTFL.

http://www.instantweb.com/foldoc/

Free Online Dictionary of Computing :D

of course that won't apply to R4R3, for that you will need a better cypher like this:

\/\/311, r19|-|7, 0|\|c3 1 4/\/\ 0|\| /\/\y |-|4><0r3d k0p'/ 0f Q34, \/\/h3|\| 1 f1|\|d 4 +07411'/ U|\|l33+ d00d p14'/1|\|9 0|\|l1|\|3. |-|3 w45 50 b4d 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\ b4d\/\/4'/5! 1 +0+411'/ d35+R0'/3d |-|15 ll4/\/\4 455 \/\/1+|-| /\/\'/ R41l9u|\|, |\|0, 1 \/\/45'|\|+ c4/\/\p1|\|9, /\/\'/ f\/\/d |<3'/ l0|<3d & 1 |<0uld|\|'+ /\/\0v3 fr0m +h3 |-|1 c4/\/\p sp0+ & 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\!!

Translation: Well, right, once I was on my hacked copy of Quake 3: Arena, when I found a totally not-very-good individual playing upon an Internet server. He was so bad I beat him convincingly! I defeated his not very good ass with my railgun, though I was not camping: unfortunately my forward key locked and I couldn't move from the strategic camping spot. I still won.

Easy to understand conversation I found.

Ok, I will stick with english for now on.

Edited by scriptkitty

AutoIt3, the MACGYVER Pocket Knife for computers.

yeap.. think we have to ask Jon to move this thread to the Chat forum....

Its turning into a exibition of Languages...... :huh2:

Moderation is subtle around here :) I was in a deep server configuration (yawn) conversation at work today and by the end you DON'T want to know what the conversation was about. :D

The forum runs in a similar way :lol:

Edited by Jon

To help with the translation AutoIt script:

ROTFLMAOASTC

<chat> Rolling on the floor laughing my ass (or arse) off and scaring the cat. The superlative form of ROTFL.

http://www.instantweb.com/foldoc/

Free Online Dictionary of Computing  :D

of course that won't apply to R4R3, for that you will need a better cypher like this:

\/\/311, r19|-|7, 0|\|c3 1 4/\/\ 0|\| /\/\y |-|4><0r3d k0p'/ 0f Q34, \/\/h3|\| 1 f1|\|d 4 +07411'/ U|\|l33+ d00d p14'/1|\|9 0|\|l1|\|3. |-|3 w45 50 b4d 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\ b4d\/\/4'/5! 1 +0+411'/ d35+R0'/3d |-|15 ll4/\/\4 455 \/\/1+|-| /\/\'/ R41l9u|\|, |\|0, 1 \/\/45'|\|+ c4/\/\p1|\|9, /\/\'/ f\/\/d |<3'/ l0|<3d & 1 |<0uld|\|'+ /\/\0v3 fr0m +h3 |-|1 c4/\/\p sp0+ & 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\!!

Translation: Well, right, once I was on my hacked copy of Quake 3: Arena, when I found a totally not-very-good individual playing upon an Internet server. He was so bad I beat him convincingly! I defeated his not very good ass with my railgun, though I was not camping: unfortunately my forward key locked and I couldn't move from the strategic camping spot. I still won.

Easy to understand conversation I found.

Ok, I will stick with english for now on.

OMG that is funny. (For geek values of funny) :huh2: