Guildwars Boting Scripted Help...

Ok well being monsters dont show up with id codes or anything, I was thinking on the Active Window Info theres a "Pixel Color Under Mouse", well on guild wars the monsters come up on the map red, and as long as you have your mouse on the monster the monsters name comes up in red... I was thinking is there anyway to use that to make a bot?

If so can you give me a short tutorial on how I would be able to do it?

<Edit>

O and if you hold ctrl it will show all the monsters on your map........

The way I want to do this is, theres a town where right out side there alot of worms that pop out of the ground, I want to just kill them, but theres a wolf that will attack here and there, I need to also build in a attack to attack the wolf. after I kill all the worms I want it to walk back to town, using a sign the comes up yellow if you hold alt... I want it to walk to the sign and then walk into the protal and then come back out and do it all again... and maybe add a script that will not let his life to go past half... for the most part the worms can attack unless your in range, the char I want to use this bot on can attack without being in range so the only thing that can hurt him is the wolfs..... So does any1 know how I could do this?

<End Edit>

-Charger

Edited by Charger
Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone’s life.Always remember theres another person on the other side of the computer.

Not to be rude or anything but....READ THE @$#%ING HELPFILE.

Sorry I'm in a very bad mood. :)

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

I did does not really help to much... im to shit faced it fri.....

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone’s life.Always remember theres another person on the other side of the computer.

• Moderators

I read the helpfile and i would like to know how too get the values for left, right, bottom, top.

AutoInfo.exe (located: Program Files\AutoIt3 or Start >> AutoIt v3 or SciTe >> Tools)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.