#1 ·  Posted (edited)

sorry for my english guys!

I've written a tool to hide processes in taskmgr and all other tools

the command line switch is : ph [processname] , example : ph explorer.exe

Have Fun!

jdeb: Don't think so ...zapped

Edited by JdeB

Why is it in an .exe and not .au3?

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Why is it in an .exe and not .au3?

i would like to keep the source secret for now

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

my avast! antivirus detected your program as a trojan. You've got some explaining to do.

No wonder your source is secret...

Edited by eynstyne

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Welcome to the forums

this is the "Support" forum... you should place helpful programs in "Scripts and Scraps"

Most of us here will NOT open a zip file from a new person... please post the code

8)

NEWHeader1.png

i'm using an exe file included which my antivirus program does not detects it .

I would like to see the source for your program. I don't see why it should be kept secret unless it were marketed

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

i would like to keep the source secret for now

Would you want to run an EXE by a total stranger that only says "Just thrust me" ?

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Would you want to run an EXE by a total stranger that only says "Just thrust me" ?

"Just thrust me" ?

Female.... Maybe

lol

8)

NEWHeader1.png

I decompiled it.

ban this user pls

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

i updated my antivirus ,but it didnt detect any thing !

any way, i give you another version which looks like taskmgr

but it dosn't support command line

Edited by JdeB

#12 ·  Posted (edited)

Why would I download another possible bug? You must show your source code for verification. Besides viking decompiled the script and he's obviously not pleased at what he saw.

Write programs in .au3 format and post them before compilation

Edited by eynstyne

Why would I download another possible bug? You must show your source code for verification. Besides viking decompiled the script and he's obviously not pleased at what he saw.

Write programs in .au3 format and post them before compilation

if you don't like the exe file you can delete it from your hdd

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

if the exe doesn;t clean ur HDD first..

@viking you got the source ?? post it

Edited by zeroZshadow

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...