Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ConsultingJoe

Quick Question: Is There A Way To Get The Mouse Acceleration

6 posts in this topic

maybe a quick simple way to do this. possible use, a game (first person) or something. just cutious.

Thanks Guys

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Man you need to do something about your signature.... It hangs even my cable, EVERY post your in.

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Man you need to do something about your signature.... It hangs even my cable, EVERY post your in.

Fine I will leave it with this sig, But can you help me?

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Fine I will leave it with this sig, But can you help me?

The signature surely loads faster... thanks...

But... I have no idea what your talking about, so sorry, no... I can't help.

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

I found this interesting.

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/input/pointer-bal.mspx

Here is another link that explains how to use GetDeviceState to read the travel of the mouse in "mickeys".

http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default....dn_dos2win2.asp

Thanks but it didn't really help, a dll or plugin would be cool, but since you guys haven't heard of it, it probably doesn't exist