Compile C++ Script

Evil_Has_Survived

well my topic explains it all how do I compile a C++ script thanks

What do mean by C++ script?

Somthing realy simple could be doen by: gcc -o script.exe script.cpp

But you probably would like

dev-c, codeblocks, mingw32

There is no such thing as a C++ script.

Define script! I think you will find a project on codeproject.com that includes a minimum compiler setup in it's setup and lets the users create c++ scripts whom are compiled as needed, on the fly by the program using the "script".

yeah and by the way if you coded it in C++ the extension to save the file as would be .cpp just a heads up

Most c++ compilers don't care. You can use the extention you want. So it is quite common to use .cxx.

It is nearly impossible to convert C++ to AutoIt because C++ supports so much more than AutoIt does at the present. AutoIt has no way to support such things yet. I doubt it ever will support everything in C++.

By the way, you don't need any specific extension, you just need a text format file. Any compile that requires a specific extension is stupid and must be punished.

It is nearly impossible to convert C++ to AutoIt because C++ supports so much more than AutoIt does at the present.

You need to qualify this. Are you referring to language features like "templates" and "classes" which are mere programmer conveniences? Or are you referring to operating-system and hardware interaction? The former is true, the latter is not. I can interact with hardware/software from an AutoIt exe just as well as I could from a C++ exe, it's just harder to do some things.