Sound Catcher?

Is there any way to make something in autoit that would sort of listen in on the sound that the computer is outputting, and fire an event on the beat? For example, I have a webpage that is playing some music. Is there any way i could get autoit to click the mouse to the beat, to, say, click through pictures to the beat or something? if not, is there anything else that could do this?

Is there any way to make something in autoit that would sort of listen in on the sound that the computer is outputting, and fire an event on the beat? For example, I have a webpage that is playing some music. Is there any way i could get autoit to click the mouse to the beat, to, say, click through pictures to the beat or something? if not, is there anything else that could do this?

This is not a general support forum!

Does that mean anything?

I'm pretty sure autoit does not have any such function but "sleep" might help you.

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

Searched for +sound +dllcall and found gafrosts code

Func _SoundGetWaveVolume()
    Local $WaveVol = -1, $p, $ret
    Const $MMSYSERR_NOERROR = 0
    $p = DllStructCreate ("dword")
    If @error Then
        SetError(2)
        Return -2
    EndIf
    $ret = DllCall("winmm.dll", "long", "waveOutGetVolume", "long", -1, "long", DllStructGetPtr ($p))
    If ($ret[0] == $MMSYSERR_NOERROR) Then
        $WaveVol = Round(Dec(StringRight(Hex(DllStructGetData ($p, 1), 8), 4)) / 0xFFFF * 100)
    Else
        SetError(1)
    EndIf
    DllStructDelete ($p)
    Return $WaveVol
EndFunc;==>_SoundGetWaveVolume