3 Questions About Ie.au3

Is there a way to choose the security dialog if asked?

Is there a way to shut off the click sound when a button is click on?

Is there a way to just wait until just the form has loaded or everything has loaded exept the images or even disallow the images from loading so the over all site loads faster?

Thanks guys

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Moderators

Is there a way to choose the security dialog if asked?

Are you talking about the SP2 Information Bar?

Is there a way to shut off the click sound when a button is click on?

First open control panel, then "Sounds and Audio Devices" (in XP, Sounds and Multimedia in 2000). Select the Sounds tab, under Program events scroll down to the Windows Explorer section, under that heading you'll find the Start Navigation event. Simply change it to none and press Ok.

Is there a way to just wait until just the form has loaded or everything has loaded exept the images or even disallow the images from loading so the over all site loads faster?

This post shows how to accomplish this.

Are you talking about the SP2 Information Bar?

the IE one, but I will just use win wait, I thought there was a way to shut it off with the ie udf

thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]