Please Help Me (script Ready)

Oh I have a fun idea. How about a program that could flood MSN with endless useless comments like hey and stuff. Like since i have messenger plus you can type /all and it will talk to all your users and mabye i can make it type /all "message" and send it like a lot of times as fast as it can just because people always spam me. Just an evil thought... :think:

Well, I'm not sure what this program can do. I don't know its limits. I'm sure it is very useful. Mabye like while I'm playing a game I can press a hotkey and it will downsize the program and mabye find a way to hide the icon on the taskbar? Any suggestions or first steps to accomplish this? I guess this would be very similar to the "boss Protection" feature on MSN Messenger Plus".

In response to the bold part: assume the program can do ANYTHING you want. What would you want it to do?

As for the "boss protection", I can definitely start it off:

Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
HotKeySet ("^~", "BossProtect"); set Ctrl+Tilde to be the protection function
HotKeySet ("{SCROLLLOCK}", "quitme"); set ScrollLock to quit
Global $IsHidden = 0, $WinHandle

While 1
    Sleep (20)
Wend

Func BossProtect()
    If Not $IsHidden Then
        $WinHandle = WinGetHandle ("active")
        WinSetState ($WinHandle, "", @SW_MINIMIZE); minimize active window
        WinSetState ($WinHandle, "", @SW_HIDE); hide it?
    Else
         WinSetState ($WinHandle, "", @SW_SHOW)
        WinSetState ($WinHandle, "", @SW_RESTORE)
    EndIf
    $IsHidden = Not $IsHidden
EndFunc

Func quitme()
    Exit
EndFunc

That's the start - I'm not sure how to hide the tray icon of an external program off the top of my head, but I'm sure it can be done.

Hmmmm.... Thats just a start? Damn man it looks confusing. Ok hmm.... I would like to ask when autoit is performing a task, does it always have to take over the mouse so you cant do anything else while autoit is running? I would like it to start up msn and say hi to everyone that is online and when they say hey it says "sup"(i heard you can use pixel colour to determine when people are online. You have any ideas? I don't really know what a program like autoit could do for me. Usually im on xfire or msn and playing games on the computer. I would really like to spend less time on games and get to know this language and make my own scripts using autoit. What kind of things have you used autoit for? Like some of your ideas to get me more started... And the above script means absolutely nothing to me and i can't understand it.

That's what the helpfile is for. Look up the functions in there to see what they do, more information about them, and more example scripts.

I've used AutoIt to... automate IE (thanks to DaleHohm's IE.au3), solve Sudoku puzzles (I made a solver), emulate a console (input box that can accept commands to run things), remotely control computers via TCP, control iTunes via COM, simulate bacteria growth for my C++ class, and some other things.

Alright well thanks very much man. I can assume you will be on around the same times every day? Mabye if I have anymore questions i can ask you. My main concern is the clicking script though. Thanks again and I will refer back to your posts as soon as I get on my main computer.

Alright well thanks very much man. I can assume you will be on around the same times every day? Mabye if I have anymore questions i can ask you. My main concern is the clicking script though. Thanks again and I will refer back to your posts as soon as I get on my main computer.

I'm on Spring Break right now and the weather sucks (it's been raining for several months straight), so I'll probably be on a lot until the week ends. Then I go back to school, which means I'm only on in the evenings when I'm not doing anything else. But I'm sure other people can help you out as well.