Two Commands At Once?

Bah, you beat me to it Valuater!

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

try this

SoundPlay ($Apu_Wav)
MsgBox (4096, "Done", "Thank You! Come Again!", 10)

8)

Lol! Smart Alex...Yea I will say that it is better, but I was hoping for it to run exactly at the same time. The MsgBox happens after the sound file is done. It isn't the end of the world if there is no better way, but it would be nice.

Only one command can be run at a time, per script.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Lol! Smart Alex...Yea I will say that it is better, but I was hoping for it to run exactly at the same time. The MsgBox happens after the sound file is done. It isn't the end of the world if there is no better way, but it would be nice.

I'm not Alex.. but thanks ( just... Valuater )

you could create you own message box and the sound will play... but what i gave you is pretty close without creating an extra GUI

8)

NEWHeader1.png

...The MsgBox happens after the sound file is done...

This is the best that I could do:
; Message Box with Sound
; Author - herewasplato

_MsgBoxSound(0, "Done", "Thank You! Come Again!", "C:\WINDOWS\Media\tada.wav", 10)

Func _MsgBoxSound($MBFlag, $MBTitle, $MBText, $MBSound, $timeout)
    Local $file = FileOpen(EnvGet("temp") & "\MBSound.au3", 2)
    If $file = -1 Then MsgBox(0, "", "Error opening file.")

Local $line1 = 'AutoItSetOption(' & '"WinWaitDelay", 0' & ')'
    Local $line2 = 'WinWait("' & $MBTitle & '", "' & $MBText & '")'
    Local $line3 = 'SoundPlay("' & $MBSound & '", 1)'

FileWrite($file, $line1 & @CRLF & $line2 & @CRLF & $line3)
    FileClose($file)

Run(@AutoItExe & " /AutoIt3ExecuteScript " & EnvGet("temp") & "\MBSound.au3")

MsgBox($MBFlag, $MBTitle, $MBText, $timeout)

While Not FileDelete(EnvGet("temp") & "\MBSound.au3")
        Sleep(10)
    WEnd
EndFunc ;==>_MsgBoxSound
Edit: Requires beta... Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Or just call an external program with the run command, Say like windows media player and pass it the location of an mp3. Then pop up the mesg box. I find I have to make the script pause 5 seconds before displaying the mesg box or it will pop under the media player instead of on top.

when the ok button is press then close the media player. This is what I do.

Granted, doing it like that does not have everything self contained within the script but it works fine.

If you truely needed it self contained you could compile it and use the include command. You could likely include a small mp3 and an external small player.

I've not bothered taking it that far myself.

AutoIt may get a multithreaded procedure. It may not. Multithreading is what you are asking about. Only a single command may be executed on a single thread at a time. If you have more than one thread, you can run more than one command.

It already has one... sort of.. :think:

[u]My UDFs[/u]Coroutine Multithreading UDF LibraryStringRegExp GuideRandom EncryptorArrayToDisplayString"The Brain, expecting disaster, fails to find the obvious solution." -- neogia