Capture Output Sound

hello, I think I have a rather hard scenario....

I want to be able to...

capture the OUTPUT sound. Anyu sound sent to the speakers would be stored somewhere and played LIVE on another computer. not just record then send to the computer, it has to be sent close to live. Even if it were like 10 seconds late or something, but not too late. I don't know if this is possible or not...

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

I'm sure it's possible. I know that when using Remote desktop, there are the options of forwarding sounds.....

iTunes on Mac at least can stream music

its not just music i want to share. all sounds. i guess remote desktop will have to do. thanks though. Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

I dont know how to do this with a script but to record what comes out of my speakers I go to my volume properties and set 'Wave Out Mix' as my device to record from.

Maybe this setting is stored somewhere in the registry... :think:

I dont know how to do this with a script but to record what comes out of my speakers I go to my volume properties and set 'Wave Out Mix' as my device to record from.

Maybe this setting is stored somewhere in the registry... :think:

On Some its "Stereo mix" on mine its "What you hear"

Have a look at these threads for recording sound:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...rd($Media)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...32&hl=Media+UDF

record sound to a temp file, then use the TCP functions to send it the other computer, I would guess..

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

I was hoping there was some way to actually capture the sound itself and store it in a variable in binary or hex or something then send it via tcp to another computer and the recieving computer would play it. I guess thats impossible though