Mousecoordmodes?

well i was wondering why my mousecords were a bit screwy and found this mousecoordmode option but couldn't figure out how to use it or what exact option i should use for what im using.

This is what autoit help says but i don't exactly know what is says/means :think:

Sets the way coords are used in the mouse functions, either absolute coords or coords relative to the current active window:

0 = relative coords to the active window

1 = absolute screen coordinates (default)

2 = relative coords to the client area of the active window

Well what i want is an autoer to do something over and over in a game but the mousecords stay the same but the position in which they click changes for reason's unknown, i am only needing this for personal uses and not global uses so my computer will always be set at 1024 by 768 pixels. Can any1 show me an example on how to change the mousecords and what mousecord i should use? Thanks for any reply's I may get.

Edited by Jamie1414

When you specify a mouse function, like MouseClick and use coordinates with it.. What are you basing those coordinates off of?

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) ; 0,0 will be in the upper lefthand corner of your ENTIRE screen

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; 0,0 will be in the upper lefthand corner of the active window, NOT the whole screen

Hope that helps.

P.S. - You can get BOTH coordinates using the AutoIt v3 Active Window Info utility that AutoIt comes with, just go to Options to change Coordmode

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)