Looking 4 Someone To Hire!

Alright. Im looking for someone to create a script for me. I dont have the knowledge or time to learn how to create one with autoit. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for it. I believe it would be a simple project for some people here.

Project details:

I need a autoit program for pogo.com (its free), It needs to transfer tokens from 1 account to the other account.

I know how it can be done manually but it takes too much time when trying to transfer millions of tokens to another account.

How i transfer tokens manually is by using two browsers (firefox and IE) log into 2 account(1 per browser) and go to a private table in high stakes poker and keep raising then folding until all tokens have been transfered to 1 account.

If you are interested in creating such a program. Please pm me so we can work out a few details.

Thanks

john

Hmmm, don't think I've ever seen anyone offer money for a script here. Usually no one would give you a script but, i'm not sure in the case of money.

If I understand you though you could use something as simple as this.

HotKeySet("{F9}", "terminate")
HotKeySet("{F7}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{F8}", "unpause")
$click=1
while  $click=1
mouseclick("left")
wend
func terminate()
Exit
Endfunc

func Pause()
$click=0
Endfunc

Func unpause()
    $click = 1
    EndFunc

Hope that helps. :think:

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

Your right. This should do it, and no I didn't try it. :think:

HotKeySet("{F9}", "terminate")
HotKeySet("{F7}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{F8}", "unpause")
$click=1
While 1
while  $click=1
mouseclick("left")
wend
While $click=0
    _go()
    WEnd
WEnd

func terminate()
Exit
Endfunc

func Pause()
$click=0
Endfunc

Func unpause()
    $click = 1
EndFunc
Func _go()
    Sleep(1)
EndFunc

Hope this helps. :(

Even if this does pause/unpause it might not help him. I don't know how you transfer tokens (just a mouseclick or a longer process).

Regardless

Have A Nice Day. :)

Edited by Infinitex0

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "terminate")
HotKeySet("{F7}", "_TogglePause")

$click=1

While 1
    Sleep ( 200 )
    If $click Then
        mouseclick("left")
        Sleep ( 200 )
    EndIf
WEnd

func terminate()
    Exit
Endfunc

func _TogglePause()
    $click = Not $click
Endfunc

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.