; AutoIt Version: 3.1.0
; Author:        A.N.Other <myemail@nowhere.com>
;
; Script Function:
;   Template AutoIt script.
;
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here

How do you change that to something else?

The Template is located in "c:\windows\new\shellnew" . just copy it to your "C:\Documents and Settings\YOURID\Templates" and modify it... that should do it...

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The Template is located in "c:\windows\new\shellnew" . just copy it to your "C:\Documents and Settings\YOURID\Templates" and modify it... that should do it...

Hmm... I don't have a C:\Windows (Win2KPro SP4), and there is no c:\winnt\new... :(

I tried the various "Options", "Open xxx options file" menu items and didn't see it there either. Where else would that be? :think:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Hmm... I don't have a C:\Windows (Win2KPro SP4), and there is no c:\winnt\new... :(

I tried the various "Options", "Open xxx options file" menu items and didn't see it there either. Where else would that be? :think:

its in Winnt\shellNew\template.au3

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

if not jsut search ur hard drive for *.au3 or template.au3

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

its in Winnt\shellNew\template.au3

Got it. Put mine in %UserProfile%\Templates\Template.au3, works great.

Thanks. :think:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law