• Developers

always when i use beep my program returns:

Error: Unkown Function Name.

What can i do about this?

thanks in advance,

frontmill

What AutoIt3 version are you using ?

17th May 2005 - v3.1.1.32 (beta)

Added : Beep() and WinFlash() functions (By Layer)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Your code would help,

Are you sure you are using beep correctly?

Beep ( [ Frequency [, Duration ]] )

So, you could do:

Beep(500, 1000)

As a test to see if it works. It did on my system.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

No bother at all frontmill, glad it works now! :think:

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Are you sure you are using beep correctly?

@Simulcal: In this case evidently it's using a previous version, for that reason it returns error code "Unknown function name".

@frontmill: You verify that version of AutoIt that you are using is upper at JdeB mentions.

If you are not executing the script with Scite (Alt+F5) maybe should go to the group Start Menú(AutoItScriptv3/Beta/Toggle beta) so that it works.

[EDIT] my reply comes so late... lol

Edited by elgabionline