Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MIN

The Pass Uses Autoit A Processing Progress And Modifies A Particular Document To Go

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Problem a:

Use AUTOIT how judge whether procedure carried out again or not.Is the beginning position which wants to be in the script to do a judgment, check progress in whether exist this procedure, but I saw once in of order, there is 1 to check whether progress is existent or not, but a carry out it affirmative will exist, it will not judge whether exist two similar progress.How should do?

Problem two:use AUTOIT how modify a TXT document of particular of a line of contents.Discover there is a FileWriteLine in the AUTOIT order, but the behind that can increase a contents to document.Don't know to have other ways?

问题一:

使用AUTOIT怎样判断程序本身是否重复执行了。就是要在脚本的开头位置做一个判断,检查进程中是否存在这个程序,但我看了一下里面的命令,有一个是检查进程是否存在的,但一执行它肯定就会存在,它不会判断是否存在两个一样的进程的。应该怎样做呢?

问题二:使用AUTOIT怎样修改一个TXT文件的特定的一行内容.发现AUTOIT的命令里有一个FileWriteLine,但只能添加内容到文件的后面。不知有没有其它的办法?

Edited by MIN

=-o me cant read me cant read, seriously dude stop using a translator learn english first i seriously dont understand what ur saying something about a progress bar existing or something?

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

=-o me cant read me cant read, seriously dude stop using a translator learn english first i seriously dont understand what ur saying something about a progress bar existing or something?

Hmm, better than how some of the teenagers type around here.

MIN - I suggest posting a script that your using or a pseudo script with comments in it to describe what you want. From what it looks like your saying and my understanding of it (very little), your looking to use a type of If/Then statement, and you should post a result within a variable.

$x = 1 + 1
If $x = 2 Then MsgBox(0, 'True', 'Result = ' & $x)
If you are looking at pulling data out of a txt file, and reading lines of that txt file, then comparing to a statement you want to know if it is true or not, then you should download the Beta of AutoIt and look at _FileReadToArray() and _FileWriteFromArray().

Edit:

Typo

Edit2:

And I'd also like to say thank you for at least having the respect to use a translator if that is what you did. It is still quite hard to understand but the effort is noted.

I might suggest posting it also in your native tongue. You'll find a lot of users here speak many different languages from around the world.

Edited by SmOke_N

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]