Dual Pixel Search

Hey guy, you all have been very helpful with pixelsearch but I am still unsure about this, say I have this picture on the desktop

Posted Image

I want to search for these two colors only in this form:

Dec: 4587520 This one on top

Dec: 9442071 This one on bottom

I want the x and y of the top pixel only if the 2 colors are on top of each other.

if anyone can point me in the right direct that would be great, speed is inportant.

Thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Write a pixelsearch for the bottom color. When it gets a match have it check the pixel directly above it. If it isnt the correct color then I would have it adjust your pixelsearch area to be beyond the match of the last bottom pixelsearch match.

I hope that is understandable. If no one else does I'll write something up after awhile.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Not sure I understand the top and bottom stuff... x,y of 4587520 only if 9442071 exists in a y position greater than 4587520 ?

Lar.

the first pixel is on top of the second, but i don't know where on the screen? i need to find the first pixel only if that pixel is directly above the second one just in case there is more than one instance of the first pixel.

does that help?

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Write a pixelsearch for the bottom color. When it gets a match have it check the pixel directly above it. If it isnt the correct color then I would have it adjust your pixelsearch area to be beyond the match of the last bottom pixelsearch match.

I hope that is understandable. If no one else does I'll write something up after awhile.

wow, I feel dumb, thank you.

I wish I can delete the entire topic

I am just sleepy, I want to make a script to out do that CS aim bot.

thanks guys

I came up with this but it doesn't work right if there is multipul instances of pixel one.

is there a way to add a parameter for occourence?

Sleep(3000)
$pixel = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 4587520)
If IsArray($pixel) Then 
    $pixel2 = PixelGetColor($pixel[0], $pixel[1]+1)
    ConsoleWrite($pixel2)
    If $pixel2 = 9442071 Then
        MsgBox(0,"", "found at X: " & $pixel[0] & " Y: " & $pixel[1])
    Else
        MsgBox(0, "", "Pixel was not found")
    EndIf
EndIf

Well, the example I have in my head actually uses PixelGetColor instead of PixelSearch because when it finds one and it ends up not being a double match you wont be able to redefine the pixelsearch without losing the rest of the row you are currently on.

So I was going to do a pixelgetcolor of the area.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Or you could have it pixelsearch the remainder of the line, then redefine the pixelsearch for what is remaining of the screen (moving down one row). That is probably how I would do it.

Edited by Simucal

The PixelAreaFind function here can be modified to take coordinates of an area to search...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=162199

and the PixelCheckSum line can be replaced with a PixelGetColor of a pixel directly below the one PixelFound...

LAr.

Ok, I will try that, I saw your code before, and I kept think it would only record one pixel, I will try it again. thanks guys. I could probly figure this problem out but some of the math of this cunfuses me

well got to get to math-098, lol, I'm still a freshy so don't make fun

Thanks guys