Behavior Of Aut2exe Changed

Hi,

I updated my autoit-installation from beta version 3.1.1.109 to 3.1.1.121. After that I have problems to "compile" my scripts with aut2exe. It works if I use the aut2exe directly from the installation folder. But if I move the aut2exe-files to another place on my drive (where I collect different beta versions) it gives my an error message saying: "Error reading the file: Constants.au3".

Any ideas? Bug or feature?

You mean the behavior of 'include' has changed.

For the include library syntax (#include <file>) to work AutoIt must have been installed using the supplied installer otherwise the installation directory will not be known and the current script directory (@ScriptDir\Include) will be used instead.

.. the standard library is searched for in the current interpreter's directory..

For more check the help file. Edited by SlimShady

You mean the behavior of 'include' has changed.

For more check the help file.

No, after further testing, it seems that aut2exe is using the relative path "..\include" to find the global include files and not using the complete autoit3-installation path. For me this behavior is o.k. as it enables me to use the corresponding include files to each autoit3-version. Now my directory structure looks like

3.1.1.109\

aut2exe\

include\

3.1.1.121\

aut2exe\

include\

and everything works fine again :think:

Edited by HighGuy