How To List Drives And Get Label As Well...

Hi Guys,

I was attempting to list the drives in my system and was looking at the tutorial / example script from the helpfile.

CODE

$var = DriveGetDrive( "all" )

If NOT @error Then

MsgBox(4096,"", "Found " & $var[0] & " drives")

For $i = 1 to $var[0]

MsgBox(4096,"Drive " & $i, $var[$i])

Next

EndIf

What this does is return an array with each drive that is attached. I would then like to take each array and use the DriveGetLabel() feature and show it in the msg box but am new to this so am unsure how to proceed.

Any suggestions. I would prefer not a complete "here's the code" but rather you need to do this and here's a hint smile.gif

Thanks.

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

In this part:

For $i = 1 to $var[0]
MsgBox(4096,"Drive " & $i, $var[$i])
Next

Simply change the msgbox to include the labels.

For $i = 1 to $var[0]
MsgBox(4096,"Drive " & $i, $var[$i] & @CRLF & "label = " & DriveGetLabel ($var[$i]))
Next

You rock dood ty vm.

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT