Sign in to follow this  

Logon Switcher

Has anyone wrote a script that will allow you to switch between loged on users? Let me be more clear on this: My wife and I each have a account setup on our home PC. To switch between users, I have to click start, log off, switch users, then select the user ID I want. I know I can do this with keystrokes, and it wouldn't be that hard to make it, but I thought I ask to see if someone had already done it. I figure it would need to run as a service, or it might be as simple as a command line.

I'm looking to make a exe I can have on the desktop that by clicking on it would switch to the other user's desktop.

Send("#l") ;will bring you to the logon screen...

Don't think you will be able to interact with the logon screen from a program running as service.....

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules
Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.