Hello World / Guicreate

I have been trying to get the various Hello World examples to work, but all I get is an error: unknown function name (related to GuiCreate). I have included gui_include.au3 which I spotted in one post, but it maded little difference. I also cannot find anything in the help file, what am I doing wrong?

Steve.

You need to use the AutoIt3.exe file from the AutoIt GUI set. Currently this is not released as a completed version, but you can obtain a beta here. AutoIt GUI functions appear in 3.0.102.x versions. You may also want to save a backup copy of your AutoIt3.exe and AutoItSC.bin files in case you wish to use the official 3.0.101 release.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

Are you sure you are using the Autoit gui for testing/compiling the scripts.. Maybe you are using the official one (they both share the extension .au3) and so it do not recognize the GUI commands..