Sign in to follow this  
frontmill

Pixelchecksum Search

frontmill

i was wondering if someone knows a way to search the screen for a checksum returned by PixelChecksum?

SmOke_N

i was wondering if someone knows a way to search the screen for a checksum returned by PixelChecksum?

Well, that's a fairly broad question... If known the size of the area (Width/Height) you want to search, then with a simple (maybe 2? :) ) Loop you could probably accomplish this. << (Answer as vague as the question?)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

frontmill

yeah very vague indeed... i will explain what I want to use for: i am working on a cheat for an online game I play. The main target of this game is clicking the same button over and over :)... But since the postion of the button is diffrent per resolution and per time you refresh the page, i want the program to search for the button and then press it... hopw you understand it now...

thanks in advance...

SmOke_N

You could try this, I coded it on the fly and did not test it, but should give you somewhere to start if it doesn't work:

#cs
Example below of what does what:
Local $WindowNameToSearch = 'SomeTitle'; Title of window to search
Local $SumToFind = 123456789; Only an example, assuming that you've already gotten that information
Local $WidthToSearch = 50; Put in how wide the button area is that you found the SumToFind value
Local $HeightToSearch = 30; Put in the height of the area is that you found the SumToFind value
Local $ClientSize = WinGetClientSize($WindowNameToSearch)
#ce

Opt('MouseCoordMode', 2); Since the pixel location will be in client coords so should the mouseclick
$MClick = _PixelCheckSumFind('SomeTitle', 123456789, 50, 30, WinGetClientSize('SomeTitle'))
If IsArray($MClick) Then
    MouseClick("Primary", $MClick[1], $MClick[2], 1, 1)
Else
    MsgBox(64, 'InfoMain:', 'No button found')
EndIf

Func _PixelCheckSumFind($WindowNameToSearch, $SumToFind, $WidthToSearch, $HeightToSearch, $ClientSize)
    $OptPix = Opt('PixelCoordMode', 2); Set for client coords
    Local $FoundButton = 0
    For $xCount = 0 To ($ClientSize[0] - $WidthToSearch)
        For $yCount = 0 To ($ClientSize[1] - $HeightToSearch)
            $SearchingSum = PixelChecksum($xCount, $yCount, $WidthToSearch, $HeightToSearch)
            If $SearchingSum = $SumToFind Then
;The Message box from here to >>>
                MsgBox(64, 'Info:', 'Found Button at: ' & @CR & _
                $xCount & $yCount & @CR & _
                'You probably would set your MouseClick up like this: ' & @CR & _ 
                'MouseClick("Primary", ' & $xCount + ($WidthToSearch / 2) & ',' & $yCount + ($HeightToSearch / 2) & ', 1, 1)') 
; <<< Message box to here can be deleted, but use it to test if it works
                $FoundButton = 1
                ExitLoop; We found the button, we don't need to search anymore
            EndIf
        Next
    Next
    Opt('PixelCoordMode', $OptPix); Reset PixelSearch back to it's previous
    If $FoundButton = 1 Then Return StringSplit($xCount + ($WidthToSearch / 2) & Chr(01) & $yCount + ($HeightToSearch / 2), Chr(01), 1)
    SetError(1)
    Return 0
EndFunc

Edit:

Now that I think about this, I believe Larry's PixelFindArea() or PixelAreaFind() :) would do just as well if not better, I say that because I think you can put in a unique color to PixelSearch for, and it plugs away for you if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.